Ok now, i am going to break this flow of poems. Oh its not that i have dried up, but I think one can easily get bored by my poems if they do not know the reasons behind them. There are few hot news on round theese days and I am going to post my views on them…
- Let us say that 'markets' need glasses to see what is out there. Seeking short-term stability for long term chaos. economist.com/news/business-… 4 days ago
- Only AI that I need is the one that identifies and label poor logic in tweets. #iwish #ArtificialIntelligence 5 days ago
- RT @DavidHoff10: From PBS Newshour: We know more about Syrians from a two year vetting process than we do about Trump's finances. 2 months ago
- Things that are not going to change... apple.news/AOAQS1niJTt6VP… 2 months ago
- RT @AltNatParkSer: What do we want? Peer-reviewed Science When do we want it? Yesterday, please! 2 months ago
World ends in 2012
Kattak is,obviously a blog,among many other blogs. Whenever I feel like writing anything, except when I practice writing ABC .I just write it here. I have been on it from nearly past 2 years. Its just a generic blog lie many other...mostly for those who knows me. If you are one stumbling stone, then you can find some interesting write-ups...One very important thing...whether you like it or not...PLEASE DO COMMENT.