Ok now, i am going to break this flow of poems. Oh its not that i have dried up, but I think one can easily get bored by my poems if they do not know the reasons behind them. There are few hot news on round theese days and I am going to post my views on them…
- In science we find hope. #makepeoplesmartagain twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 4 weeks ago
- RT @hamburgcam: Irony: On November 9th, 1989 the Berlin wall was torn down by brave people. 27 years later, the "land of the free" votes fo… 1 month ago
- What is it - public voyeurism or mental bankruptcy that we are okay with shootouts? #bhopalprisonbreak 1 month ago
- RT @OpenSociety: The end may be near for the death penalty in the U.S. osf.to/2ezjf2y via @NYTimes 1 month ago
- RT @NewYorker: Are Barack Obama's recent actions a signal that meaningful change is coming to how the U.S. handles drug abuse? https://t.co… 3 months ago
World ends in 2012
Kattak is,obviously a blog,among many other blogs. Whenever I feel like writing anything, except when I practice writing ABC .I just write it here. I have been on it from nearly past 2 years. Its just a generic blog lie many other...mostly for those who knows me. If you are one stumbling stone, then you can find some interesting write-ups...One very important thing...whether you like it or not...PLEASE DO COMMENT.