First exam as I wrote earlier was of EMEC I, and let me tell i tried my every bit to score high, but the paper was just a bit tough, or I can say that it didnt fit my slots. God shall bless me for this paper at least. Now I a 5 days gap for the next paper which is of Electrical Materials, easy in many senses, highly theoretical, and would be a lengthy one too. I wont ponder over the things which had been done, can only control things which lie ahead so I will be preparing and turning those pages which I havent yet. This means that I would be preparing for few other subjects which will follow material’s paper.
- In science we find hope. #makepeoplesmartagain twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 4 weeks ago
- RT @hamburgcam: Irony: On November 9th, 1989 the Berlin wall was torn down by brave people. 27 years later, the "land of the free" votes fo… 1 month ago
- What is it - public voyeurism or mental bankruptcy that we are okay with shootouts? #bhopalprisonbreak 1 month ago
- RT @OpenSociety: The end may be near for the death penalty in the U.S. osf.to/2ezjf2y via @NYTimes 1 month ago
- RT @NewYorker: Are Barack Obama's recent actions a signal that meaningful change is coming to how the U.S. handles drug abuse? https://t.co… 3 months ago
World ends in 2012
Kattak is,obviously a blog,among many other blogs. Whenever I feel like writing anything, except when I practice writing ABC .I just write it here. I have been on it from nearly past 2 years. Its just a generic blog lie many other...mostly for those who knows me. If you are one stumbling stone, then you can find some interesting write-ups...One very important thing...whether you like it or not...PLEASE DO COMMENT.