If India fails in picking itself up from inflation that what’s going to happen? Thanks God and economists that we still need not ponder over this question as many of them(economists) positively feel that inflation is not going to touch hyper ceiling and will soon stabilize and then decline to normal levels. I am more interested in understanding alteration in consumption pattern in Indians rather than just inflation. And more important is not the inflation but the downturn associated with it. IT and associated industries are being hit in mighty way, due to global downturn, and thus there are millions who are praying against such reversion. What is to be seen is that how other industries face up in this downturn and whether we are correctly estimating this slowdown or just over hyping it. One of the few things that will stack our prospects properly is amount of FDI and FII, which will indicate the how India is perceived as investment destination. One bare fact is that at present India is not that happy place to invest, and even among BRIC it is at last position lead by China and then Brazil. Reasons? many but to start with is lack of proper infrastructure to support investment, and then there is rusty system and mismanagement of natural resources. Nano in Singur is one example of rusty system wherein things could have been solved much earlier before they went out of hands. Investment does two beautiful things, first it brings money into circulation and then it provides employment and both of the things are important for India. With that one must not understand that there are no other options for achieving both targets but yes investment in industrial sector is one of the best one, but should be carried out with utmost care and propensity. Possibilities are endless in case of India, but the requirement is to get hold of all the chickens and keep them in basket and its for all of us to take part in that process and then see the results.
- In science we find hope. #makepeoplesmartagain twitter.com/NYTScience/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @hamburgcam: Irony: On November 9th, 1989 the Berlin wall was torn down by brave people. 27 years later, the "land of the free" votes fo… 3 weeks ago
- What is it - public voyeurism or mental bankruptcy that we are okay with shootouts? #bhopalprisonbreak 1 month ago
- RT @OpenSociety: The end may be near for the death penalty in the U.S. osf.to/2ezjf2y via @NYTimes 1 month ago
- RT @NewYorker: Are Barack Obama's recent actions a signal that meaningful change is coming to how the U.S. handles drug abuse? https://t.co… 3 months ago
World ends in 2012
Kattak is,obviously a blog,among many other blogs. Whenever I feel like writing anything, except when I practice writing ABC .I just write it here. I have been on it from nearly past 2 years. Its just a generic blog lie many other...mostly for those who knows me. If you are one stumbling stone, then you can find some interesting write-ups...One very important thing...whether you like it or not...PLEASE DO COMMENT.