Well this was my presentation on public distribution system program in India. It is in support for paper written for International Public Affairs Association conference in SPEA. I will soon report the findings on this blog. Grad life is tough and maintaing a blog is tougher…so please bear with any delay.
- RT @DavidHoff10: From PBS Newshour: We know more about Syrians from a two year vetting process than we do about Trump's finances. 3 weeks ago
- Things that are not going to change... apple.news/AOAQS1niJTt6VP… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AltNatParkSer: What do we want? Peer-reviewed Science When do we want it? Yesterday, please! 3 weeks ago
- RT @DJ44: At the genomic level everyone of us an A/B test of nature. Diversity in clinical trials is a necessity to cure cancer & any other… 2 months ago
- RT @bhopal_bscdcl: BRTS-ZONE 13-CYCLE TRACK WORK IN PROGRESS #PBS #BhopalSmartCity @schandramauli @WRIIndia @amitbhatt4u @azrakhan87 https:… 2 months ago
World ends in 2012
Kattak is,obviously a blog,among many other blogs. Whenever I feel like writing anything, except when I practice writing ABC .I just write it here. I have been on it from nearly past 2 years. Its just a generic blog lie many other...mostly for those who knows me. If you are one stumbling stone, then you can find some interesting write-ups...One very important thing...whether you like it or not...PLEASE DO COMMENT.