Famines are funny. People die out of hunger. Funny, because I am hungry most of the time if not all the time and I live on. In famine, if your stomach is hungry and you are unable to provide then you die. Whereas, if it is your brain, that is hungry, unprovided, in famine, it lives on. When in famine, poison is also nourishing. I have seen it, hordes of people nourished by poison.
- RT @DavidHoff10: From PBS Newshour: We know more about Syrians from a two year vetting process than we do about Trump's finances. 3 weeks ago
- Things that are not going to change... apple.news/AOAQS1niJTt6VP… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AltNatParkSer: What do we want? Peer-reviewed Science When do we want it? Yesterday, please! 3 weeks ago
- RT @DJ44: At the genomic level everyone of us an A/B test of nature. Diversity in clinical trials is a necessity to cure cancer & any other… 2 months ago
- RT @bhopal_bscdcl: BRTS-ZONE 13-CYCLE TRACK WORK IN PROGRESS #PBS #BhopalSmartCity @schandramauli @WRIIndia @amitbhatt4u @azrakhan87 https:… 2 months ago
World ends in 2012
Kattak is,obviously a blog,among many other blogs. Whenever I feel like writing anything, except when I practice writing ABC .I just write it here. I have been on it from nearly past 2 years. Its just a generic blog lie many other...mostly for those who knows me. If you are one stumbling stone, then you can find some interesting write-ups...One very important thing...whether you like it or not...PLEASE DO COMMENT.