“Salamander, will you kiss me?”, what a despicable thought. It was the time I should have realized that I was over staying in the mud pond. Meanwhile the salamander was too lazy to reply, it was too hot, and like me the salamander also only thought of thinking and did nothing to reply my perversion. After all, it was hot, searing hot, the summer of Bloomington.
- Let us say that 'markets' need glasses to see what is out there. Seeking short-term stability for long term chaos. economist.com/news/business-… 4 days ago
- Only AI that I need is the one that identifies and label poor logic in tweets. #iwish #ArtificialIntelligence 5 days ago
- RT @DavidHoff10: From PBS Newshour: We know more about Syrians from a two year vetting process than we do about Trump's finances. 2 months ago
- Things that are not going to change... apple.news/AOAQS1niJTt6VP… 2 months ago
- RT @AltNatParkSer: What do we want? Peer-reviewed Science When do we want it? Yesterday, please! 2 months ago
World ends in 2012
Kattak is,obviously a blog,among many other blogs. Whenever I feel like writing anything, except when I practice writing ABC .I just write it here. I have been on it from nearly past 2 years. Its just a generic blog lie many other...mostly for those who knows me. If you are one stumbling stone, then you can find some interesting write-ups...One very important thing...whether you like it or not...PLEASE DO COMMENT.